Role: Environmental Compliance Manager
Work Location: Richardson, Texas, USA -75082
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Project Name: Tower & Spectrum Regulatory Compliance Organization
Overall Purpose: Ensures compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations pertaining environmental, safety, or health issues and handles all contact with appropriate entities.
Roles & Responsibilities: 1) Collects and review documentation including: NEPA (national environmental protection act), SHPO (state historic preservation officer), and FAA and FCC documents. 2) Provides Regulatory Compliance support to the existing Regulatory Compliance analyst. 3) Develops and conducts training programs for employees in areas such as hazardous material handling, emergency response, industrial hygiene, life safety, work safety, ergonomics, DOT (Dept of Transportation) compliance and all areas pertaining to safety, health or the environment. 4) Ensures facilities are in compliance with OSHA, EPA or other requirements and that facility programs are developed and implemented. 5) Conducts audits or safety surveys and recommends corrective action where hazard conditions exist.
Job Posting Description Details:
• Performs data analyses of records and submit applications as required to ensure all FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) and FCC (Federal Communications Commission) compliance procedures are followed and information is properly maintained in accordance with CLIENT’S’s compliance programs.
• Monitors and updates records in accordance with FCC and FAA approvals. Interprets and communicates findings of analyses and coordinates corrective action in accordance with CLIENT’S’s compliance program for its wireless network.
• Performs special projects in order to collaborate with team members in creating and improving processes and policies to foster the adherence the FCC/FAA Regulatory Compliance Program.
• Defines, publishes, and trains Network personnel on the CLIENT’S Compliance Program based on applicable FCC and FAA rules and regulations and CLIENT’S policy, subject to CLIENT’S legal concurrence.
• Preferred Education: Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience.
• Experience: 3-5 years Risk Assessment, Compliance, or related field/equivalent experience. Supervisory: No