Job Title: Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: 55 Water Street, New York, NY 10041
Duration: 15+ months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- 8+ years of total experience in object oriented design, development, testing and deployment of mission critical business applications, at least 3 of which are in a web/client-server environment.
- Experience with configuration management, continuous integration, version control, testing and document management with Open Source tools such as AWS, Docker, Git/GitHub, RSpec, Cucumber, Travis, PivotalTracker and Jira.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- Experience in GIS tools and map integration (LeafletJS, MapBox, ESRI ArcGIS, Google, Bing, Pictometry, and OpenGeo).
- Experience in Wireless/Mobile/Disconnected architecture/applications.
- 2+ years of relational database design, normalization, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC and standard SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, RUP, Agile/Scrum to deliver client solutions.
- 2+ years of exposure to application lifecycle management tools for configuration management, version control and testing (GITHUB).
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Abdul/ 973.324.7917 / email@example.com)