***Please, no third parties***
***Only Southern California candidates will be considered***
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain database schemas leveraging SQL Server tools and technologies.
- Collaborate with team members to establish data requirements.
- Develop, implement, test, and troubleshoot processes.
- Create stored procedures and functions.
- Write ad-hoc queries and reports.
- Assist in a database migration from Microsoft Access databases to SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Collaborate with team members with complex SQL query design.
- Automate complex tasks through scripting.
- Assist in the resolution of database issues.
Skills and Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience with relational database development leveraging SQL Server.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL 2012 or above including SSIS and SSRS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and Oracle.
- Strong database design and development skills leveraging T-SQL.
- C# coding/scripting experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of storage, servers and networking.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The highest degree of attention to detail, personal initiative, flexibility and a commitment to quality.
- Strong sense of urgency in dealing with customer business needs.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
tags: sql server database developer, sql developer, sql server developer, database engineer, database administrator, database programmer
San Diego, CA, 92142