Top Asset Management Company seeks a junior to mid-level SQL Server Database Developer with strong VB.NET/C# skills.
You perform database analysis and development as you will structure, implement, and maintain database systems, participating in a variety of development projects at a mid-sized firm with interesting projects and a lot of opportunity for advancement.
You will have the opportunity to participate researching, conceptualizing, scheduling, designing, coding, developing, implementing, maintaining troubleshooting and debugging and documenting in-house applications.
Competitive compensation in addition to a strong benefits package.
In summary, you will:
- Provide DBA-level expertise related to SQL databases.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and enhancement of both in-house and third party bank systems.
- Coordinate and perform change controls for system applications.
- Assist business units and IT in understanding the design and use of applications.
- Advise and assist end users in using software packages and explaining how to better utilize existing software.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining documentation and procedure manuals.
- Provide application migrations
- 3+ years of relevant database applications work experience including development experience in the financial industry (related knowledge and experience with capital markets, financial instruments, wholesale banking, lending, and market risk.
- SQL Server, VB.Net, Visual Studio, ASP.Net, C#, SharePoint
- Completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a quantitative course of study (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering,...)