Sr. SQL Server Developer
Location: Union, NJ
- We are looking for a SQL Server Developer who has experience on JDA RedPrairie WFMR for three to five years.
- The person in this role is going to identify needed data fields from tables of JDA RedPrairie WFMR and validate SQL queries which are currently used for reporting.
- Also, ability to build custom logic in SQL queries for new reports is needed.
If the person can set up an ETL process to import payroll data from JDA RedPrairie WFMR into a SQL server for Store Finance group, it would be ideal.
- Required - Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or closely related or equivalent
- Preferred - Master s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Big Data or Analytics or equivalent
- Open to travel based up on the nature of the engagement
Equal Employment Opportunity
Reliable Software Resources employment does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other basis as covered by federal, state, or local law.
Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs.