Kforce has a client that is seeking a SR/JR. Cyber Security Analyst in Atlanta, GA.
* Serves as the operational specialist in the area of Information Security and is tasked with facilitating the protection of multiple security platforms and layers including: Vulnerability Management, Intrusion
Prevention Systems, Logging Correlation/management, Incident Response, Operating systems,
Protocols, Anti-Virus, denial-of-service attacks, and an ever increasing list of attacks by hackers acting as individuals or as part of organized crime or foreign governments
* Works to deliver various security projects and initiatives and support various security operational activities
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, Programming, Engineering, Science or related field requires
* In lieu of degree, four (4) years of relevant work experience will be accepted in addition to the experience requirement
* Three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in Information Security, including experience with incident response, malware analysis, completing risk assessments and auditing of Information Security controls, network security protocols and methodologies (If no degree, a total of seven (7) years of experience required)
* I have blocked off Thursdays 10-11am
* We are also working on being able to accept temp to perm, and I would like to talk about pricing sometime next week
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.