Seattle, WA Description: Sr. Data Scientist (Deep Learning/Computer Vision) Term:
Full Time/Direct Hire Location:
This role is located in Seattle but you are able to work remote in our hub locations if you live in the following areas: Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, or Atlanta. **Job Description:
The Sr. Data Scientist (Deep Learning/Computer Vision) will build deep learning based solutions in either computer vision or natural language processing with demonstrated business impact. The ideal candidate will also be comfortable and experienced working with product and DS management to guide product direction. We welcome your curiosity about the business, your passion to identify valuable opportunities from complicated data, and your desire to communicate those insights in a way that drives positive business outcomes.Responsibilities/Job Duties:
- Heavily influence the direction of outfit related data science: outfit creation, outfit recommendation, etc.
- Create new pytorch or tensorflow based deep learning models
- Be a role model of our world class data science team. You will provide technical excellence, identify ways to improve our processes and toolkits and mentor team members to continuously elevate the cultural and technical bar of the team.
- Own large-to-complex machine learning projects independently driving technical decisions and making informed trade-offs that balance quick wins with long term robust solutions
- Nurture partnerships with stakeholders, cultivate ongoing alignment and provide visibility on ongoing progress and trade-offs.
- Break down complex technical topics for audiences with mixed levels of technical expertise and track record of storytelling with data. In particular, translating technical concepts into business outcomes and recommendations is essential for success in this role.
- Your passion for machine learning, curiosity, problem solving, and innovation will empower you to stay up-to-date with research and to prototype new ideas quickly
- Support the hiring and development of the best talent
- MSc in quantitative field (or equivalent experience). PhD is a plus.
- 5+ years' experience in data science with track record of building successful end-to-end data products.
- 2+ years' experience building deep learning models in support of product features.
- Some experience with representation learning modeling approaches.
- Write production quality python code; experience with tensorflow, pytorch, pandas, scikit-learn, etc. Proficiency with graphics/visualization software (e.g. plotly, dash, seaborn, ggplot, matplotlib, Tableau).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Strong technical writer and documenter.
- Experience writing complex SQL code. Experience working with NoSQL data environments and tools such as Hadoop, Spark, DynamoDB is a plus.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services ecosystem is a plus.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com