Our Direct Client a Global Technology Company is looking for Senior UI Developer
*POSITION SUMMARY** This position will be for a strong technical developer
working within a scrum team on next generation payroll applications with potential team lead capabilities.
- Code, Design and Build AngularJS applications
- Creating and consuming REST, JSON-based APIs
- Experiment with new technologies and innovative ways to solve problems
- Work with product owners, UX and other business partners to define work
for the team.
- Facilitate code reviews, code quality checks, testing, automation, etc.
- Computer Science or similar degree
- 3+ years professional experience
- AngularJS, React, Backbone or other client-side MVC experience
bower, grunt, gulp, webpack)
- Knowledge of web components, ES6 and typescript.
- Experience creating responsive designs (Bootstrap, mobile, etc.)
- Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor, JUnit)
- REST API design and implementation
- Strong collaboration and communication skills must be willing to work in
an open-seating team environment.
- Comfortable to operate in an agile, dynamic environment
- Experience with Java 8 and Spring ecosystem
- Knowledge of Java build tools and dependency management (gradle, maven)
- Knowledge of NoSQL data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, CouchDB)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (less, sass)
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and microservices
- Knowledge of virtualization approaches (VMs, containers, unikernels)
331 Newman Springs Road, Bld. 1 4th floor Red Bank, NJ, 07701Contact