SR Java developer
Due to working on a federal contract US Citizens and Green cards only
Java Developer with extensive experience on enterprise solutions. The candidate must have strong solution design skills and the ability to document, communicate, and implement the designs patterns they utilize. The candidate must have the ability to write technical white papers and document the design of proposed and new system, as well as reverse engineering existing systems.
The candidate must possess strong oral and written communications skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues, reports, and other deliverables.
The candidate shall have extensive experience in developing, maintaining, and supporting applications and computer/network operating system and other system software. Has prime accountability for major projects and will develop detailed and robust requirements, code, test, and implement proposed systems.
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively
• Experience with complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution issues within OO application systems
• Expert core Java developer having expertise in JEE technologies, JSP, EJB 3.0, JMS, IBM MQ,JDBC and WebSphere.
• Experience with Framework/ORM such as Struts version v2, JPA v2,
• Experience with WebService Technologies, Security and SSL using Apache Axis, JAXWS, SOAP and restful web services
• Exposure to mainframe environments for WebSphere deployments
• Experience with version control software such as MKS and CSS.
1651 Old Meadow Rd, Suite 205 McLean, VA, 22102