About CenturyLinkCenturyLink (NYSE: CTL)
is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business. Job Summary
The Sr Lead Technical Project Manager will be responsible for the following: Lead complex programs, develop integrated program plans that take into account multiple project deliverables, and proactively identify critical impediments to meeting project objectives and coordinate projects and programs across multiple business groups to ensure timely delivery of objectives. Job Description
- Understand, evaluate and balance CenturyLink's ability to deliver new products, services and technologies within budgetary and scheduling guidelines.
- Support development of product build/model.
- Effectively communicate program status, risks and issues to Leadership, and present options and recommendations for resolution.
- Manage one or more complex programs that encompass multiple projects with separate yet interdependent deliverables, timelines and objectives.
- Manage large scale, integrated program plans, and provide status and issues to executives and upper management.
- PMI/PMP or equivalent Project Management certification.
- Bachelor's degree (preference for advanced) degree in a related field.
- At least 10 years Program/Project Management work experience.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project Management software.
- Experience with resource management including identification of gaps and recommendation of options to keep projects on time and within budget.
- Knowledge of business and technology work processes and the ability to use this knowledge when consulting across organizations.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, including ability to summarize and concisely share key project information to all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, set direction and solve problems in a fast paced environment.
- Outstanding and proven program/project management skills.
- Outstanding ability to develop a strategic and tactical plan from a concept.
- Outstanding ability to develop an integrated, cross organizational program/project plan.
- Strong ability to provide leadership/mentoring to other team members.
- Proven ability to influence others and to build trusting relationships with clients and peers.
US-Colorado-Broomfield Requisition #:
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/ EEO Statement
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. Disclaimer
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.