Austin, TX Description: Minimum Qualifications:
Nine or more years of experience in designing and/or operating networks. A degree(s) in information technology, computer science or relevant field may be substituted per guidelines for certain years of experience. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of areas including LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, Citrix Load Balancing, Cisco 1000v, Cisco ASA, ASAv, and Juniper Firewalling. Cisco VoIP, Cisco Unified Computing (UCS).
- Knowledge of network related platforms, technologies, and protocols inclusive of Cisco IOS, Cisco NX-OS, Juniper JunOS, Data Center Interconnect (DCI), Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), virtualization, overlays (VXLAN or OTV), OSPF, BGP, VRF, DNS, and DHCP.
- Knowledge of VoIP technologies that include Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) 9.X, Contact Center (CCX), and Unity.
- Experience with a variety of related management tools that include Solarwinds Orion and Infoblox.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as VMware, OpenStack, and CloudStack.
- Skill in analyzing and solving complex problems
- Skill in verbal and written communication
- Skill in communicating effectively with team members, supervision/management and external organizations under normal and emergency conditions
- Intermediate skill level in office productivity applications (such as email, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Ability to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to build relationships and foster teamwork
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to balance and manage competing high priority work demands
- Cisco CCIE or comparable certifications preferred.
**Experience in 802.1X, ISE, TACACS, RADIUS, ASA, FTD, CSM, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, Citrix NetScaler. Working knowledge of Juniper and ScreenOS/JunOS also desirable.** Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com