Candidates must be able to be on our roles as a W2 employee during the contract term. A face to face interview in Dallas is required during the last phase of the selection process
This Senior Software Developer will be the sole Engineer on the Enterprise Mobile Foundation Team and will function in a SME and Team Lead capacity. They will work to provide guidance and solutions to multiple mobile development teams across the clients Technology and Business departments. They are responsible for working with business partners and guiding their mobile application development teams in regards to code reviews, helping to test applications, establishing best practices, and architecting solutions. They will also work with vendors who develop SWA applications, providing code reviews, helping architect and design solutions, facilitate testing, etc. This Sr. resource will be responsible for both Greenfield development and enhancements to existing solutions on BOTH iOS applications and Android Applications. Day to day, their time will be split roughly 50/50 between hands on application development , and working on POC’s for the architect and business teams, and in meetings with the business, helping to solution and drive solutions and best practices.
Qualified applicants must have experience as a full tack developer – and experience working on both the front and back end development of enterprise mobile applications. This person should not be someone that has solely developed applications “on the side.” They should have professional experience guiding and developing scalable, applications used at an enterprise level.
There are several required skills that person MUST HAVE. Scroll down to see the list under Work Experience. Please do not apply if you do not possess ALL OF THE REQUIRED SKILLS
• Effectively applies knowledge and skills of software development and testing to solve a range of problems.
• Partners with other Technology Team members to provide advice or solutions within his or her area of expertise.
• Keeps informed about current developments within his or her area of expertise.
• Proactively identifies problems, performs root cause analysis, investigates information, performs impact analysis; formulates and executes plans to develop solutions.
• Identifies strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
• Understands and can estimate effort and value for solutions
• Understands at a broad level how technology platforms/architectures are applied to automated business solutions.
Systems Development Engineering:
• Facilitate or complete Analysis, design, and programming of viable solutions to high complexity business problems according to user specifications.
• Develop or approve detail program specifications.
• Partner with Enterprise Architecture to evaluate and recommend emerging technologies, and influence technical designs.
Testing / Deliverable Quality:
• Participate in system and acceptance testing.
• Ensure that systems are functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well integrated.
• Test and implement system and enhancements using techniques that preserve system integrity.
• Sets up or follows established procedures and standards to ensure high quality and quantity of work.
• Understand dependency identification processes in technology work, verifies information and carefully reviews and checks the accuracy of own work.
• Establishes or follows prioritization processes to drive work and has a sense of urgency about getting work completed.
• Looks for and seizes opportunities to do more or to do things better.
• Analyze and resolve multiple complex problems without direction.
• Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution.
• Employ productivity aids in all aspects of assignments.
• Highly organized and self-directed.
• Appropriately shares ideas and information with others.
• Practices attentive and active listening.
• Ensures that regular and consistent communications take place.
• Expresses ideas clearly and concisely in writing.
• Expresses oneself clearly in conversation and interaction with others.
• BS, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems, or equivalent formal training required.
• 5 or more years of professional experience developing enterprise mobile applications required.
• Full stack mobile application development experience is required.
• Desire to work with BOTH iOS and Android application development is required.
• Experience developing BOTH iOS applications and Andriod applications required.
• Experience working in a lead capacity – guiding best practices, architecting solutions and performing code reviews is required.
• From a front end perspective for iOS, experience using SWIFT, and Objective C required.
• From a front end perspective for Android, experience using Java and Kotlin required.
• From a front end perspective for mobile web development, experience utilizing the React framework preferred.
• From a backend perspective, experience using Java services is required.
• Experience working with AWS as a backend, and associated tools such as DynamoDB, AWS Amplify, App Sync, etc, preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies, practices, concepts, and technologies obtained through formal training and / or work experience.
• Advanced knowledge of at least one required programming language.
• Excellent partnering, communication, and negotiation skills in working with various Technology or partner Teams.
• Able to analyze large, complex, and vague Business or technical problems, articulating the problem or root cause, and translating the analysis into viable solution recommendations.
• Able to work effectively in a strong Customer service / team oriented environment.
• Able to take on multiple assignments, whether administrative or project related, while maintaining a successful level of completion in all responsible work. Able to mentor others to do the same.
• Able to prioritize effectively.
• Able to develop, present and effectively communicate ideas and strategies to a variety of audiences.
• Able to teach and mentor others concerning technical and business subjects.
• Able to manage ambiguity in a positive manner.
2107 Tarrant Lane Colleyville, TX, 76034