The Business Analyst Senior will gather, analyze, validate and document functional requirements using use cases, visual models, wireframes, requirements specifications, and reports. Interface directly with the customer and business owners to document functional and business requirements. Develops Gap Analysis documentation to define customers' business needs. Supports development staff and subject matter experts SMEs to ensure requirements meet specification and client expectations. Work with user interface design/development team to design the user experience and develop wireframes. Hands on experience in SDLC and Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban. Based on the need, will work as Scrum Master or Product owner, define user stories and epics, participate in scrum ceremonies such as grooming, prioritizing/ranking, estimation, validate and certify, daily standup calls, track status, provide velocity reports, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop Gap Analysis documentation to define customers' business needs
- Develop the application’s business requirements
- Translate business requirements to detailed user, functional, and systems requirements, using agile
- Support the team to ensure implementation meets specification and expectations
- Facilitates Joint Application Development JAD sessions to generate use cases and context diagrams
- Serves as primary contact with the Subject Matter Experts and the champion of their needs across the software development life cycle.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- SCRUM master certification or the equivalent
- Minimum six 6 years of proven experience in requirements capture, management and analysis activities along all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Minimum six 6 years of proven experience in i developing “as is”, “to be” and context diagrams, II translating high level business requirements into detailed use cases and flow diagrams III developing detailed user, functional and system requirements, and IV developing or assess ICDs .
- Proven experience in large, web-based, cutting edge, web application software development projects, using the agile methodology.
- Proven experience in the Agile methodology
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences.
- Strong and clear communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to integrate information from multiple sources to execute effectively and efficiently in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently and interact regularly with government and non-government personnel at multiple levels of authority.
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, HP ALM etc.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Health Care Industry or CMS experience is PREFERRED
- Experience in Web Based applications is PREFERRED
- Works well as a team member in a high-stress, often time sensitive environment.
Please apply through below link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=06ea3774-c330-44b9-afb5-96c51b3ca32e&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=405253&source=CC2&lang=en_US
C-HIT is an equal opportunity employer committed to upholding equal treatment to all staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, parental status, national origin, disability status, family or genetics background, or any other non-merit based factors. This commitment extends to all decisions and practices (including recruiting, hiring, promotions, and training) of the entire C-HIT management team.