The Global Enterprise Fabric (GEF) Network Functional Area Expert (FAE) Engineer provides services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will provide support for the GEF NIPR/SIPR which consists of a global network of Distributed Management Fabric Nodes (DFMNs) and Regional Fabric Nodes (RFNs). You will provide engineering, system administration, capability management support for the current GEF NIPR/SIPR, installation support to deploy GEF, and future configurations of the system. As well as, provide engineering and technical support for the GEF NIPR/SIPR capability with design, configuration, test, implementation, troubleshooting, workload on-boarding assistance, integration, documentation, configuration management, and system maintenance. We are looking to hire full-time a GEF FAE to support our IT services contract located at Fort Huachuca, AZ.
Provide planning, design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to the ADCNOMS project.
- Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System (CENTRIXS)
- CENTRIXS and SIPRNET data center operations and functions
- Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems, virtual machines (VM) and stand-alone servers to include directory services, messaging, access control processes, and integrating application servers into the GEF NIPR/SIPR environment
- Virtualizing OS, Network, Storage Area Network (SAN), and security devices
- Designing and implementing data centers in industry
- Designing and implementing data centers in DoD or Coalition classified networks
- Microsoft Enterprise products and tools interrelate in order to ensure NetOps capability integration in support of the classified missions on mission networks such as CENTRIXS and SIPRNET networks
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM; System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM); Windows Server Update Services (WSUS); Knowledge Management System (KMS).
- Knowledge of Black Core transport between theaters of multiple CENTRIXS and Classified POPs both CONUS and OCONUS
- System provisioning, network connection requirements, and methods to connect a remote Mission Network Access Kiosk (MNAK) to CENTRIXS POP
- IP data networking and all aspects of network security and working knowledge of the following operating systems and applications: Linux, Microsoft, Cisco Internet Operating system (IOS), Cisco NXOS, ASA firewalls, data packet routing, switching, proxy services, and engineering for IP data networks, VPNs, and IPSEC.
- Experience in troubleshooting IP data networks using devices such as NetScout and/or WireShark
- WAN acceleration technologies such as Riverbed products. Hands-on experience with KG-175 and KG-250 series of National Security Agency (NSA) encryptors in classified and coalition networks and working knowledge of management software such as GEM X and ViaSat VINE Manager
- Knowledge of Cisco validated design for VMware vSphere 5.1 on FlexPod Data ONTAP Operating in 7-Mode Deployments.
- Five years practical experience in implementing and sustaining storage area networks in a multi-vendor environment, managing data using physical and logical storage solutions.
- NetApp Data ONTAP, NetApp OnCommand, and NetApp SnapVault
- Network Appliance (NETAPP) SAN
- Microsoft Office suite and working knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- DoD 8570.1-M certification: IAT Level III Certification
- Computing Environment Certification
- Clearance: Secret
- 5 – 8 years of experience in information technology field