SR. Network Engineer
- BS & 10+ years experience
- Configure and maintain organization's network diagrams and accreditations.
- Integrate hardware and software to satisfy ISO 9000 requirements.
- Implement specific network solutions to support server requirements to include load-balancing, VPN s, firewall contexts, Traffic Shaping Voice over IP (VOIP), GRE Tunneling, IP Security (IPSec) IP Encryption and Media over IP (MoIP), and network address translation (NAT) where appropriate.
- Facilitate the implementation of high-speed, scalable, fault-tolerant network topologies as applicable to WAN and LAN design. Configure and optimize the network to connect various front-end and back-end components.Design solutions, integrate, configure, deploy, test and provide ongoing maintenance for numerous types of network devices, interfaces and ethodologies.
- Coordinate with appropriate dataflow organizations and end-customer recipients, follow-on data repositories and tasking organizations and mitigate potential adverse impacts on system-wide dataflow Applies Network Acceleration techniques such as Riverbed.
- Resolve complex network problems, operate network analyzers, WAN test equipment and network simulators.
Security: Per Government and position requirements, prior to the position start date, the candidate must possess an active high- level DoD security clearance with polygraph. An active TS/SCI with a polygraph.