NETE is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented SSIS/ETL Developer to join our dynamic team atRockville, MD. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. We support a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability.” What you do matters and has a significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has a real impact.
- Conduct requirements analysis, schema design, database object creation, testing, and maintenance.
- Responsible for the design, development, and application of best practices and documentation of ETL processes.
- Work closely with the IT Project Manager, technical leads and other developers to establish, implement and support solutions for a data warehouse.
- Troubleshoot data problems and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
- Professional experience with BI tools, ETL tools, Data Modeling, and Data Analytics.
- Design, build and deploy effective SSIS packages.
- Implement stored procedures and effectively query a database.
- Translate business requirements into technical modules.
- Identify, test bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution.
- Ensure the best practices and performance and quality in the packages.
- Advanced SQL skills are a must.
- Develop entity relationships (ER models) for normalized and dimensional schemas.
- Hands-on experience with data modeling tools such as ER*Studio and Erwin.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline; or Master’s degree.
- 3+ years of data integration development using ETL methodology.
- 3+ years of experience with data modeling tools such as ER*Studio and Erwin.
- Great customer service and interfacing with customers is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Must have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents preferred.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs
- Free parking at corporate offices
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Vision coverage through UHC national network
- Dental coverage through UHC national network
- 401(K) with significant company match & no vesting period
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage (paid by company)
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Discount plan for pet care, legal services, & identify theft protection
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage (paid by company; option to purchase additional coverage)
- Medical coverage through UHC national network (option to choose between 3 available plans)
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
NETE is a multi-award winning company as well as offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses; and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.