Currently seeking a senior Data Analyst to perform data analysis, create and maintain data models, create and maintain supporting artifacts for database structures and develop complex functions, scripts and procedures, needs to apply professional principles, theories, and concepts to support database and application development. Provides resolutions to an extensive range of complex problems; solutions are innovative, thorough, and practicable. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
• Support business areas and database platforms to ensure database design, creation, and generation is according to published standards, processes, and procedures.
• Interact with internal customers on significant technical matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational lines.
• Create business rule spreadsheets / mapping documents
• Design, develop and implement database solution for applications
• Develop database tables and dictionaries. • Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
• Participate in database design and architecture to support application development projects.
• Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
• Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
• Basic Requirements:
• College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred.
• Minimum 7 years related experience.
• Hands-on .NET experience
• Strong database knowledge (at least basic knowledge with SSIS)
• Experience performing data analysis / accessing data from multiple sources
• Experience preparing design specifications and data models for database projects.
• Experience participating in data integration and information management program and projects
• Capable of developing complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
• Intermediate or advanced Microsoft Office skills (primarily Excel, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Experience troubleshooting database related issues.
Preferred Skills: • Strong data analytical capabilities • Flexible / Ability to adapt well to changing requirements and priorities • Willingness to adjust to our business processes and methodologies • Team Player • Exceptional verbal and written communication • Proactive, detail-oriented, analytical, and strong organizational skills
Because of requirements imposed by the U.S. Department of Treasury, this position is available only to U.S. Citizens
12018 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 100 Reston, VA, 20191