Seeking an Integration Developer to technically lead a team focusing on web development and data integration solutions. You ll be part of a socially and environmentally responsible company whose mission is to foster a safe and creative environment where diversity is embraced throughout all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate abilities to provide in-depth analysis of database management systems (SQL Server) and ETL processes
- Proactively identify opportunities to create efficiencies, and acquire new skills to increase abilities in data integration and knowledge
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain ETL solutions with Microsoft SSIS
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain solutions using AngularJS, C# and Power Shell
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders and subject matter experts to translate business needs into clear technical requirements
- Develop, update and maintain technical documentation
- 5+ year experience as SSIS Developer
- 5+ year experience with Web technologies (C#, ASP.net)
- 1+ year experience with Angular.JS
- Experience with ETL technologies (e.g. Microsoft SSIS, Azure Data Factory)
- 1+ year experience with Azure or AWS
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
Candidates local to Colorado highly preferred. Must be eligible to interview onsite in Colorado. Must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted
Thanks in advance for your application and please send all resumes to email@example.com.