Job Title: SSIS Developer/Analyst
Location: St. Ann, MO
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Duration: Long Term (On-going)
Contact Info: Stuart Schwartz - email@example.com - 201-786-2425
Mode of Interview: In-person interview required
**Must be available for contract to hire and not require sponsorship now or in the future as our client does not sponsor.**
- SSIS development a must
- Must have experience extracting data from Oracle
- Developing complex SQL queries across all databases, and more importantly with ORACLE and MS SQL Server DBMSs.
- Excellent skill set to develop an understanding of business data and its relationships to physical data model.
- Debugging complex SQL codes for data anomalies and performance issues.
- Very good understanding of SQL performance tuning methodologies. Index tuning, Execution plans, Use of Bind Variables...
- Complete knowledge of SDLC - Configuration Management Protocols.
- Development of Requirements – not limited to Use Case analysis, Data Flow Diagraming, Decision Tables, Test Scripts, and Data modelling....
- In Depth Knowledge in using Development Tools – IDE – Toad, SQL Server Management, Visual Studio, SQL Developer, SQL Modeler.
- Very good knowledge of using Excel, Visio, MS WORD. Data presentation and summarizing using MS Excel a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Time Management
- Must work independently and communicate in a timely manner regarding requesting clarifications of data and business questions.
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.