SSIS ETL Developer
One of our clients, major bank in Jersey City, looking for a talented SSIS ETL Developer. *** MUST BE ELIGIBLE to work for ANY Employer in US. No H-1 visa support and NO 3rd parties for this position. This is a contract role for 8+ months with possible extension and option to hire.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for ETL Developer who has experience in developing enterprise ETL solutions and demonstrates expert-level knowledge in SQL Server and or Oracle application framework.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all phases of in-house application development and third-party package customization and implementation.
This includes business requirement analysis, program design, coding, testing, implementing and maintaining/supporting the systems.
Required Skills and Technologies:
10+ years of experience in SQL Server and or Oracle-based application development and architectural technologies. Preferably in the financial services industry.
10+ years of experience with ETL tools (SSIS) and Data Integration projects.
7+ years of experience with ETL tools (SSRS).
- DBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server
- ETL/Data Integration tools (SSIS) – Expert Level
- SSRS – Expert Level
- System optimization experience – Expert Level
- Shell scripting or Perl scripts
- Java, .Net, C# is a plus
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems
- SVN and Jenkins experience required
- TIDAL job schedule is a plus
- IBM UrbanCode or similar tool is a plus
- Wolters Kluwer OneSumX or AxiomXL is a huge plus
Use this link to apply directly: