SSIS Lead Developer
Company Name: Mindtree Company Location: Davidson, NC or any Mindtree office locations
Desired Candidate Profile
The role involves design and leading project life cycle technically. Need to ensure effective technical delivery with quality. Ability to drive techno-functional discussions with customer and Offshore team.
- Should have knowledge of at least SQL Server 2014+
- Strong TSQL / Stored Procedure skills
- Develop / modify / run SQL queries to access, report on, modify, and upload data in SQL databases.
- SQL/Stored Proc performance tuning
- Experience developing SSIS packages from multiple source (AS400, DBMS, Flat File, SFDC)
- Fact / Dimensions Type 1 and Type 2 development
- SSIS development best practices
- SSIS performance tuning
- Data Warehouse data modelling (STAR/Dimension, ..)
- Advanced SQL (CTE, Pivot, )
- BO Crystal Reports 2016 and above design and development
- BO Web I universe design/report development
- Exposure to visualization/analytics tool like Tableau and/or PowerBI.
- Participate in data architecture definition, design and implementation
- Work through all stages of a data solution life cycle: analyze/profile data, create conceptual, logical & physical data model designs, design and develop ETL, reporting and analytics solutions
- Data modeling to visualize database structure
- Excellent SQL skills (PL-SQL, stored procedure programing, functions, triggers)
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL Server product suite.
- Experience with developing and maintaining technical documentation, process documentation, etc.
- Ability to work in distributed, multi-cultured teams and excellent communication skills required
- Works across practice to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Should be able to generate ideas on developing new frameworks, automation based on the project needs.
- Anticipates customer needs and proposes alternative business solutions.
- Effective knowledge management, ability to enhance knowledge in all format.
- Drive values adds like Automation, tools development which benefits to the customer.
Technical degree required; computer science or electronics engineering degree desired;
Information Technology and Services
Mindtree Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Mindtree provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Why Work with Us:
- Recognized for our employee learning and talent development practices
- Good work-life balance encouraged
- Recognition is the cornerstone of our culture
- Values-driven and engaged leadership
Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] is a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. “Born digital,” in 1999 and now a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, Mindtree applies its deep domain knowledge to 350+ enterprise client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating in more than 15 countries across the world, we’re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of 21,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated “Mindtree Minds”
Welcome to possible!