Our client is expanding the company’s use of SSRS, and we need an innovative, detail-oriented individual to help grow our reporting offerings. The successful candidate will work with the Information Access group to help our business users and technical staff architect, develop, debug and test a range of simple to very complex SSRS reports, dashboards and scorecards using our data warehouse and transactional environments.
Contact: Martin Hendricks / (630) 392-2515 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develop new reports using SSRS that can be integrated into existing reporting structure/systems.
• Modify existing reports to incorporate graphical displays of data and national comparisons.
• Work with operations analysts to ensure accuracy of the data and quality of any applied aggregations.
• Design and implement ETL functionality using SSIS
• Work with the application developers to modify data collection and database elements for reporting needs.
• Write, modify, maintain, and test SQL code for reporting purposes.
• Communicate with users to resolve problems and improve performance.
• Perform related work as assigned.
• Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• College degree and 4+ years of relevant work experience preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated competency with Windows Server 2012, Internet Information Server and Windows 7.
• Demonstrated competency with Microsoft SQL Server programming in technologies including SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Integration Services (SSIS) required.
• Proficiency in the design and development of database systems using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or above, including database design, development of views and stored procedures.
• Aptitude to learn new software quickly.
• Detail-oriented with a strong sense of the need for accuracy and can demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Working knowledge of Visual Studio.Net 2012 or above including using Team Foundation Server is a must.
1770 N. Park St, Suite 100 Naperville, IL, 60563Contact