Job Description: Collaborates with UX team lead, tech lead, and software engineers to design and develop beautiful and functional interfaces for multiple applications in a large scale, enterprise application. Must have research and outreach experience to be able to communicate with customers and end users in order to interpret requirements, iterate on designs, promote products, and perform training and presentations. Candidate must be able to think critically to design creative visual solutions with a firm understanding of design principles, current design trends, and accessibility standards, with the ability to implement solutions. Experience with the following is desired: Balsamiq (or comparable wire framing tools), prototyping, product testing, software branding, user surveys, Adobe Suite, HTML, CSS, Angular 2+.. Qualifications
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Shall have at least eight (8) years experience as a Software Engineer in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis/resolution.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
Master's degree can be substituted for two (2) years experience
Shall have at least:
- three (3) years experience developing software for Microsoft Windows (XP or newer), or UNIX/Linux/Centos family of operating systems.
- experience on the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system.
- Shall have extensive experience in planning and accomplishing goals and complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist.
- Shall have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing.
- Shall have experience developing solutions integrating or extending FOSS/COTS products.
- Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated technical documents in support of a software development project.
- TS/SCI w/ polygraph
Familiarity with 4 or more skills/technologies: Front End User Interface (UI) Development, Middle-Tier Development, Back-End Development, Full Stack Development, Data Modeling, DevOps, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework
My SAIC Benefits.