SAIC is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to support an IS team that delivers world-class capabilities, driving productivity and innovation. This team supports system architecture and design, infrastructure and OS level support, commercial tool integration, and application support at Hill AFB, UT. Tasks include:
- Architects, plans, designs, develops new enterprise architecture. -
- Sets up infrastructure, account management, systems and server administration and installs software on servers and workstations -
- Conducts capacity and performance analysis, tunes as required and provides system configuration change and upgrade recommendations
- Resolves elevated end user support requests, researches and deploys advanced technologies
- Business process analysis and system requirements development
- Works with our Cyber Security Team to implement approved system security policies and monitors application status; support application event triage, monitoring, tracking, and correlation and event characterization and escalation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related with 10+ years of IT, software experience and 3+ years of enterprise class infrastructure architecture experience
- Active Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret clearance
- Experience with troubleshooting, proactively identifying issues and driving them to resolution
- Current CompTIA Security+ or other DoD IAT Level II certification.
My SAIC Benefits.