This position supports Enterprise Architecture and Standards activities. The technical SETA contractor will work within a Government and Contractor Team to provide service support for Enterprise Architecture and Standards activities. The SWE1 will support a variety of tasks including APIs, scripting, front- and back-end services, GUI enhancement, and maintaining servers that host the tools.Qualifications
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Seven years of experience as a Software Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required or four years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Experience designing, developing, testing, and implementing software and architecture within the Customer environment
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Ability to support Linux server administration
- Ability to analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and reliability of applications
- Ability to think holistically
- Self-starting individual
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Position requires a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
My SAIC Benefits.