Looking for a prototyper who will assist in creating new interactions and user interfaces based on a specific sensor. This person will work between interaction design and this Google technology primarily on the technology side. This person will work closely with engineering and proactively learn/explore the qualities of the HW and SW. This person will need to build HW and SW prototypes quickly in order to assist designers explore new interactions and validate product concepts. This person will then communicate the findings from prototypes to technology and design oriented audiences.
● Develop prototypes with gesture capabilities to explore possibilities for future products.
● Develop SW which can extract info from sensor streams through signal process AND/OR machine learning to build functioning prototypes.
● Strong communication skills with technical and design audiences.
● Very solid SW engineering abilities including advanced coding in C, C++ and/or Java.
● Very strong prototyping design abilities.
● Extensive experience with FrontEnd development - such as openFrameworks.
● Android apps development experience.
● Experience in data analysis with real time sensor data.
● Interaction design experience.
● Machine learning and/or signal processing utilizing sensors.
2105 S. Bascom ave, #135 Campbell, CA, 95008Contact