Full Stack Software Engineer
Direct HireConsultNet is recruiting for a Full Stack Software Engineer
with messaging experience. The ideal candidate will build enterprise, integrated, scalable pricing solutions that support Markdown and Point of Sales Optimization along with competitive and dynamic pricing across all channels Members of our team will utilize cutting edge technologies (Cloud, Java, Microservices) and data techniques to Client solutions and build from the ground up, driving results that produce tangible impact. Teams will complete work utilizing lean delivery methodologies, and will partner closely with Product Management, Architecture, and Pricing Strategy teams. This team will focus on enabling a new cloud solution, building new database structures/schema and a pricing rules engine, as well as create all enterprise pricing common services to provide accurate pricing data and history.
We are looking a Software Engineer who have passion to build new robust software, deploy in cloud and is responsible for providing solutions for wide array of problems in pricing common services. The role involves building cutting edge solutions using modern technology and frameworks including Spring Boot, React and Google Cloud. A successful candidate must have the expertise to translate business requirements into well engineered cloud applications systems on Google Cloud. Interface with internal customers to determine the most efficient and cost-effective approach to meet business requirements, design, develop, test, install, and deploy the required software applications. Develop solutions utilizing a variety of software technologies, including new code construction, modifications to existing modules, configuration and/or package implementation.Essential Functions:
- Contribute to the architecture of our new software platform (scalability, security, stability, availability).
- Write code to implement microservices that deploy to cloud infrastructure and scale to millions of requests per day
- Partners with team to drive resolution and process improvements to further minimize impact to our production environment and support business partners. Documents all key processes to further drive performance.
- Work closely with the business partners, business analysts on the team to develop code and deliver technical solutions adhering to business requirements
- Monitor the application for operating efficiency and performance stability in order to provide (or arrange) proactive maintenance.
- Flexibility to work across all functions/levels as part of a dynamic team.
- Stay current and help select and implement modern technologies
- Share knowledge and champion best practices
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 3+ years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years' experience of software designing and developing web and enterprise applications using Java/J2EE
- 3+ years building RESTful APIs, microservices
- 1+ years with NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB), horizontal scaling, eventual consistency
- Experience with cloud computing on major providers (Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure)
- Experience with agile, automated environments w/ Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Experience in Graph/hierarchical databases like Neo4J is preferred
- Metrics-oriented, and concerned about testing throughput, latency, security, & other non-functional requirements
- Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, CORS, JWT, etc.)
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting multi-threaded code in distributed systems.
- Extensive knowledge of open source Java frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot, Spring Cloud)
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com