We are currently looking for SWIFT consultants for a large financial client in Charlotte, NC. This position will start remote and then sit on-site. We are only about to work on W2 basis and the team is looking to move quickly. Please send your resume to if you are interested.
Key requirement of this role is to install, configure and manage SWIFT provided software - SWIFT Alliance Access (SAA), SWIFT Alliance Gateway (SAG/SNL) and Alliance Message Hub (AMH) - to meet the business requirements of the Bank.
* Participate and guide team in estimating work necessary to implement business flows using the SWIFT channel.
* Assist team with resolving technical complexities.
* Contribute to existing test suites (functional, regression, performance),
* Document and communicate required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality.
* 5+ years hands on experience in installing patches, maintaining, troubleshooting and testing SWIFT products: SWIFT Alliance Access , SWIFT Alliance Gateway, SWIFT Web Platform, SWIFT Net Link
* Unix / Linux platform experience
* Able to demonstrate a knowledge of SWIFT messaging formats
* Demonstrated experience in SWIFT messaging protocols (FIN, InterAct)
* Strong communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills * Ability to influence others
* Experience in Alliance Messaging Hub (AMH) a plus
* Knowledge of SWIFTNet InterAct and ISO20022 message standards a plus
* Experience with SWIFT Hardware Security Modules (HSMs)
* Ability and desire to think creatively to deliver business results both independently and as part of a team
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or