ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Maintain and secure SharePoint farm while Monitoring usage and optimize performance.
- Maintain permissions can create pages; build workflows within SharePoint.
- Follow Stifel build standards and procedures when setting up environments.
- Exercise one’s ability to take a project from the beginning and seeing it through to production.
- Ensure the successful technical operations of the enterprise Managed File Transfer platforms.
- Process key initiatives related to secure Managed File Transfer (SFTP/HTTPS) and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), delivering against high expectations and pressing deadlines.
- Basic networking knowledge including TCP/IP, peer-to-peer, RPC, shares, FTP and packets.
- Basic understanding of relational databases (i.e. Access, Oracle, and SQL Server) and basic SQL syntax including inserts, updates, deletes and joins.
- Knowledge of Web Server technology, including IIS, WebSphere, Apache, Tomcat, etc.
- A strong technical aptitude, problem solving skills, and communication skills to be able to work with business units.
- Knowledge of SharePoint administration.
- Responsible for having a good handle on system architecture that a server environment has a solid ecosystem.
- Continue to stay on top of the latest technologies and see how they can be applied to Stifel’s needs throughout the organization.
SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Minimum Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Information Sciences or equivalent experience.
- Minimum Required: 3+ years’ experience of system administration which would include but not limited to great working knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012, 2016, 2019, and Linux on physical and virtual environments.
- Good understand of machine/server architecture both physical and virtual.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory and how it relates to the servers/systems
- Understanding of DNS, standard TCP/IP, and subletting with a solid foundation of the Microsoft Server platforms (2008, 2012, & 2016).
- knowledge of server operating systems and systems center.
- Solid understanding of load balancing and experience with load testing environments.
- Understanding of Backup infrastructure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient FTP, IIS, and SharePoint
- Experience with PowerShell
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation’s leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation’s seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry’s largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.