SaaS Cloud Security Architect - WORK FROM HOMEJob Description:SaaS Cloud Security Architect - WORK FROM HOME Who we are:
Micro Focus is one of the world's largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today's rapidly evolving marketplace. That's high tech without the drama. www.microfocus.com About the Role:
The SaaS Cloud Security Architect, under the direction of the Product Security Leader provide cyber security management for Micro Focus products delivered by private and public cloud delivery models. This role requires managing the internal and customer communication on security compliance and practices and ensuring that agreed customer, industry and corporate security standards are followed. This is an exciting position with the Security team with visibility across all product groups. Key Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Participates as a senior contributor and subject matter expert in architecture discussions and strategy planning activities to further the evolution and development of InfraSecOps services, promoting a culture of information security across Micro Focus business units.
- Act as a subject matter expert and engineering resource for InfoSec-coordinated. security remediation projects, incident response activities, and forensics information gathering.
- Lead role in responding to and containing information security related incidents and for technical issues related to information security platforms.
- Liaise with corporate compliance, audit, legal and HR management teams as required, including overseeing annual audits and reporting as required.
- Support Security and Compliance projects to meet Regulatory, Customer and internal requirements for the Micro Focus SaaS products.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Graduate from an accredited college with a Bachelor's degree required, preferably with coursework in computer science, information systems or information technology.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive experience in an IT infrastructure or security team, with deep Cyber and IT security knowledge, including security risks, threats and prevention measures.
- Deep technical knowledge of network or systems security infrastructure, such as network or host-based firewalls, IDS, IPS, proxy servers, tap, and/or logging/SIEM solutions
- Experience with Public Cloud or SaaS, OS security and systems design
- Experience designing networks or systems for high availability, security, manageability, and reliability
- Demonstrated experience with incident response processes
- Extensive understanding of networking and network security, including data understanding of network monitoring and protocols
- Extensive understanding of SQL and relevant scripting languages
- CISSP and AWS Security Certifications highly preferred
If you want to be part of what's next andfind out more about ouravailable opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers .
Information TechnologyMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status