As an experienced Safety Engineer you will join a core team in Southern California creating first Urban Air Mobility prototype (early stage). Responsibilities:
• Performing system-level safety analysis such as SFHA/PSSA/SSA as well as contributing to aircraft safety assessment studies including PRA, ZSA, CMA, MMEL.
• Develop safety requirements and definitions for air vehicle architecture.
• Performing reliability analysis using tools such as reliability block diagrams, reliability predictions, FMEA/FMECA.
• Compiling Safety and Reliability Documentation in support of the Lilium Jet design and certification activities.
• Generating safety compliance statements against FAA and other referenced specifications/regulations. Requirements:
• BS in Aerospace Engineering
• 4 years of experience in a similar position.
• Experience with any of these certifications (14 CFR Part 23 or 25 or 27 or 29)
• Experience in System Reliability tools.
• Target-oriented with analytic problem-solving skills.
• Experience with undertaking rotorcraft, fixed-wing safety assessments, per SAE ARP4761 and SAE ARP4754A guidelines
• Ability to perform several systems safety tasks in parallel.
• Critical thinker and self-starter. Location: Southern California (relocation assistance available)
Type: Fulltime Employee
OSI Engineering is a leading talent acquisition and services company, building powerful IT and Engineering development teams to meet speed-to-market demands across the US. We develop, implement and manage workforce solutions through every stage of the product lifecycle, from early application development through final production, delivering the highest-level technology professionals. Our capabilities include technical staff augmentation, managed service programs and resource planning solutions.
With over 20 years of experience, OSI’s technical expertise spans the software stack from the firmware layer up to the user interface. We deliver dynamic and diverse teams for IT Services, Networking Data Services, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Mobile Hardware and Applications, Internet of Things (IoT), Connected Car, Enterprise Information Security and Data Science. Our quality-focused approach to talent acquisition and services helps our clients successfully launch their concepts and products that change the world.