This resource will be assigned to the automaton and modernization initiative associated with Identity Access Management. As an identity and privilege access engineer, you will identify the right mix of tools and techniques to translate the company’s needs and future goals into a plan that will enable secure and effective solutions. You will come up with the best solution and techniques required to break-free from the legacy model. You will leverage expertise in Cyber security engineering services related to identity and access management (IAM) frameworks to analyze, design, and support operationally viable continuous monitoring solution to verify and validate appropriate user privileges, assigned credentials and appropriately grant resource access rights to users. You will interface with key stakeholders to implement tailored IAM solutions while building peace of mind in a critical infrastructure.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent job experience.
• 5+ years of experience with implementing identity and access management solutions
• 3+ years of experience with Identity and Access Management and/or SailPoint IIQ CM/LCM
• 3+ years of experience with supporting access management solutions, including user privileges management, user credential management, and user security related to behavior monitoring
• Experience with PowerShell scripting/automation processes a plus Qualifications:
• Lead system integrations for both internal facing and external facing systems/applications with SailPoint IdentityIQ
• Work with Application Teams to identify, aggregate and correlate Application/System User Accounts to Identity Cubes within SailPoint
• Work with Application Teams to identify, aggregate and correlate Application/System Entitlements to Applications/Systems and Identity Cubes within SailPoint
• Design, Test and Troubleshoot Custom System/Application Connectors within SailPoint IdentityIQ
• Experience with Mainframe, AIX/Unix and Windows Systems Administration a plus
• Experience with Active Directory and Mainframe User Administration a plus
• Ensure Audit and other requested information is provided within a timely manner.
• Drive global standardization efforts across the firm.
• Oversee the documentation of technical artifacts such as run books, workflow, processes, functional and architect technical product and /or product under development or in use
• Collaborates and communicates with Application Teams, IAM compliance for PCI, SOX, GDPR, Security Architecture, IT Risk & Governance Management and other internal departments.
• Provide problem solving leadership based on experience with IAM systems and authentication and authorization technologies and solutions
• Work with Project Management Office to design and deliver enterprise solutions; on-time, on budget
• Works under general direction from Manager.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact