The Systems Security Analyst works under the Director of Identity Engineering to plan, conduct and establish a functional vision for IAM assignments. The analyst possesses extensive knowledge related to IAM and will also be associated with multiple functions including demand and capacity for the team’s resources. The analyst understands the vision of the IAM leader and the day-to-activities of their peer IAM engineers and security analysts and is able to create a pipeline of IAM integrations to be executed by the team.
- Define and document business and technical requirements for Identity and Access Management systems, including requirements for establishing role, entitlements and access definitions, defining the provisioning lifecycle processes, user account lifecycle processes, reconciliation, certification, provisioning, and de-provisioning processes.
- Possess and apply comprehensive knowledge of IAM security controls to the completion of complex assignments
- Effectively communicate successes and failures of a model, processes and procedures with clear understanding of critical success
- Work with IAM Architects, developers and business teams to analyze/refine requirements for application on-boarding into SailPoint
- Support IAM initiatives to identify and research data analogies, artifact management, requirements gathering, and translation of business requirements into technical data flows
- Proficiency in Agile methodology. Ability to write product Epics/ User stories with clear definition of acceptance criteria
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!