DTS is looking for SailPoint IIQ Developer for a long term contract with our direct client Position in Foster City,CA
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
We are looking for a technical resource who has done some hands-on development work with Sailpoint IIQ.
Key responsibilities include:
- Under direct supervision and guidance, develops cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. May analyze system requirements and existing business processes and information systems.
- Design, program/develop, implement, and maintain computer information systems to provide support for a variety of functions within the company relating to confidential and non-confidential matters.
- Ensure data integrity and successful backup and restoration ability, monitor assigned systems and exercise good project management skills to ensure that changes are successfully implemented and monitored for effect.
- Hands on Dev experience in Sailpoint with 1 or 2 implementation,
- Windows / Linux operating system experience.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Palak @ 650 413 9821