Role: Sailpoint IIQ
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Full Time
IDAM professional with hands on experience on SailPoint IIQ platform involving development/support scope of work
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong Hands On experience on SailPoint IIQ Platform
- Experience in implementing Role Based Provisioning, JML process and Access Certifications.
- Hands-On Knowledge to Integrate Target Applications (On premises and on Cloud ) with SailPoint IIQ.
- Development of Custom connectors and reports.
- Complete hands on knowledge of SailPoint tasks, provisioning processes, Certification configurations, troubleshooting etc.
- Experience in SailPoint patching /upgradation.
- Experience in using tools such as Jira, Confluence, Service NOW.
- Understanding of OKTA-SSO, AD/Azure AD, Service Now, Unix and Linux etc.
- Provide technical leadership to design and Develop SailPoint IIQ Solution.
- Work with stakeholders to document the technical and functional requirements.
- Person must possess the ability to work and lead the solution implementation in Multi Team environment and building consensus among all stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize workload.
- Ability to confidently translate and communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Strong experience in IDAM (Identity & Access Management domain)
- Designing the Provisioning model and enabling user Life Cycle Management.
- Should have integrated different connectors like AD, Azure AD, OKTA, through SailPoint Identity Now.
- Should have experience on onboarding applications using out of the box connectors and their customer implementation like Transforms, Generators and Complex sources for different profiles
- Should have deployed vendor recommended performance tuning configurations
- Should have installed and configured the different components in SailPoint .
- Work in Agile environment
- Sailpoint certification, ITIL certification
- Understands the need to comply with coding and deployment standards
- Take initiative to problem solve
- Positive attitude towards feedback from team for improvements
- Adaptable and flexible with ability to multi-tasking
- Willingness to share knowledge and good working ethic
- Working in the telecommunications sector
- Experienced in using version management tools such as Git
- Exposure to CI / CD practices and tools (such as Jenkins)
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.