We have an immediate need for a Sales Application Engineer for a FTE (Full-Time Employee) in Hayward, CA. This is a permanent placement, not a contract. The qualified candidate will join a talented team of engineers and sales members working on some cutting-edge commercial equipment within the food industry. This person will be responsible for understanding and implementing manufacturing methods and estimates in the creation of some custom-made equipment.
- Understand manufacturing methods and able to estimate costs.
o Specs, parts, tools, projects, etc.
- Ability to learn and understand a wide variety/portfolio of food processing equipment and the technical benefits of different equipment.
- Be part of the support arm and technical resource for the sales team in the entire sales process.
- Create cost estimates for custom engineered/manufactured equipment by using SAP historical data (design reviews and statistical analysis).
- B.S. in Engineering such as a BSME, BSEE, or BSCS Degree, in a related technical field.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Joe at email@example.com
Please reference "JO#16594 Sales Application Engineer."
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps "MBG Jobs", visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps