Sales Data Analyst - SAL022464
Support the growth and development of the business by participating in transformative projects, analyzing financial models and results and building collateral for a positive impact on our organization. Define and analyze data requirements needed to support business processes for information systems. This includes, but is not limited to, creating and executing regular sales operations reporting in partnership with other analytical teams. Research complex business analysis problems to support executive decision making, including business performance analysis, trending, and forecasting.
- Develop and implement BI dashboards using Tableau and synthesize information from multiple systems to transform performance and salesforce CRM data and metrics across various B2B sales channels and from both internal and external sources into a holistic, actionable insights.
- Provide data and analysis to help the organization make key business decisions, considering the impacts of internal processes and B2B initiatives.
- Compile, organize, interpret, and communicate sales data and results on a regular basis.
- Proactively research complex business analysis problems to support executive decision making, including business performance analysis, trending, and forecasting
- Gather requirements to develop reporting and analysis solutions to meet the needs of the business and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with technical and business leaders to develop and maintain ongoing and ad-hoc reports to track key performance metrics related to Business performance support and process improvement.
- Work independently with data sets to create data solutions. Correlate, synthesize, validate, understand and report operational, customer engagement, quantitative and qualitative data points to identify key insights and trends.
- Work with IT, other internal and external partners to drive proactive analytics, trend monitoring, and reporting for channel performance metrics.
- Troubleshoot and develop solutions to issues involving data aggregation and reporting.
- Help identify continuous improvement opportunities that increase efficiency and drive automation of various processes.
As a federal contractor, UScellular requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine within seven (7) calendar days of their start date. Fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks after completing "primary" vaccination with a COVID-19 vaccine - with at least the minimum recommended interval between doses - that is approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA, listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization, or in some circumstances administered as part of a clinical trial at a U.S. site. UScellular is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations that do not constitute an undue hardship and/or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with its obligations as a federal contractor.
- Bachelor's degree program in Business Administration, Business or Data Analytics, Sales Operations or related major; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three or more years' experience in analytics with responsibility for developing and delivering complex analysis, reports, dashboards, trends and forecasts.
- Minimum one year experience with systems development, data management, and business intelligence (BI).
- Experience with SQL, Salesforce, Tableau, Alteryx and/or other BI tools.
- Proficient with advanced SQL coding/querying, automated reporting and process analysis, design, re-engineering
- Demonstrated independent thinking, relationship management and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with deep expertise in building complex tables and macros in Excel.
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to correlate both qualitative and quantitative data to produce actionable insights.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong project management skills.
- Masters' degree.
- Prior experience tracking sales performance, sales metrics, KPIs, etc.
- Experience with wireless or telecom industry especially B2B.
: Sales Business Solutions Location(s)
: Illinois-CHICAGO_IL Wisconsin-MADISON_WI, Oklahoma-TULSA_OK, Tennessee-KNOXVILLE_TN, Iowa-URBANDALE_IA, Nebraska-OMAHA_NE, Missouri-COLUMBIA_MO, Wisconsin-WAUKESHA_WI
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.