The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Sales partners. This role manages the outbound campaigns for their practice area by qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision makers to successfully position the HGS Digital value proposition. SDRs who establish high performance and are strong representations have the potential for new challenges and career advancement within sales. This role is aligned to a senior sales rep and will learn from top preforming reps navigating global enterprise accounts.
- Making outbound daily calls
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Leveraging sales tools such as LinkedIn Navigator to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face everyday
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Strong writing skills and creative thinking
- Process agility; able to take in new information and quickly transition & apply
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and Salesforce.com, Outreach or Salesloft experience a strong plus
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by HGS Digital.