Sales Development Representative - 8 586
The Sales Development Representative will be a smart, competitive, career-oriented professional who wants to impact the growth of our client with aspirations to be promoted after proving your success in this role. No previous sales experience is required. A natural curiosity, intelligence, grit, focus on learning and improving day over day is required. We are looking for people who want a fast paced environment and can keep up with the demands of the team.
The S ales Development Representative desires a career in sales and t he best way to build your sales career is to work with a company that is selling a category-leading product to a customer base that really enjoys using it. The easiest way to be successful in a sales career is to sell a product that you believe truly helps your customer increase the value of their business. That is exactly what this company offers you. In addition, you will be engaging with prospects to introduce company products, gaining an understanding of their business and growth goals in order to generate qualified opportunities and work with Inside Territory Managers to move opportunities through the sales funnel. This is a direct hire opportunity with one of our clients in RTP, NC and comes with a competitive base salary , monthly commissions, equity and phenomenal benefits. Our client has a stellar leadership team with tenure which speaks volumes about the company . Local candidates strongly preferred . R e sponsibilities of the Sales Development Representative
Qualifications of the Sales Development Representative :
- Identify and develop qualified opportunities through outbound email and call prospecting campaigns to move through the sales funnel.
- Qualify potential prospects who engage with client marketing material and website to create sales opportunities.
- Handle objections and positioning the product for success.
- Deliver strong understanding of our target market, industry knowledge, and value proposition
- A history of achievement, whether academic, athletic, or within your community.
- A few notable failures that indicate you are not afraid to accept risks and take challenges is a plus.
- Strong internet device usage skills (tablet, laptop, applications, smartphones).
- High intellect to grasp selling concepts and learn selling skills.
- Strong problem- solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including presenting tailored messages.
- Good social networking skills to meet and engage.
- BS/BA degree with strong academic performance is preferred.
Contact Martha Michaux at email@example.com or (919)981-6200 x314 with questions regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase... it's not about what you know, it's about who you know?
At HireNetworks , it really is all about who we know .
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you're looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand...let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.