Sales Director/VP Sales,
USA (East coast /Midwest)
Skills Advanced analytics, Big Data and Information Management
The US market has been and is expected to remain pivotal to our growth plans. We have aggressive plans for the market and are looking forward to build a team of motivated individuals to be based in US and drive sales aggressively in these markets.
We are prospecting for candidate to join us in US,East/Midwest. The role and responsibilities are explained below:
- As a key senior member of the Sales team, negotiate and close high value long term business with focus on New Business Development of Manthan’s service offerings specifically Advanced Analytics,Big data,cloud and Information Management.
- Contribute to marketing activities and development of new service offerings
- Customer relationship management : Manage relationships including interfacing with customers to understand their business, operations & technology requirements as applicable;
- Continually work with team to build and execute new customer acquisition plans
- Ensure market sensing for new opportunities including channel partnerships, alliances with other companies in the eco-system; industry benchmarking and competitive landscaping
- Communicate business ideas, sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting on a periodic basis
OTHER IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF ROLE:
- Experience in Sales to Tier one/Teir II Retail Accounts in US East /Midwest.Experience in Other Industries like CPG ,Hitech,Cable/Media.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with C-level executives
- Deep understanding and insights into Retail and other industries like CPG Industry Analytics/IM needs.
- Prior experience on working with offshore / geographically diverse teams is a definite plus
- Annual Services Revenue of $ 5 m plus.
- Demonstrated New business growth.
- Experience in selling Advanced analytics and Information management of 6-8 years.
open to relocate
Reason for change
Availability for interview
University(Year of completion)