Job Title: Sales Director
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Full Time
The Sales Director will be responsible for seeking out new opportunities. Serious contenders must have polished communication and time management skills and successful SOLUTION SALES experience in a business-to-business environment.
• Sell IT Outsourcing and IT Staff Augmentation services to medium and large-sized customers. (Averages range from $50 million to $2 billion in revenue).
• Provide leadership and guidance to sales directors
• Carry at least 10 years of Sales experience
• Create and execute a business development strategy for your accessible market areas
• Develop strong relationships with strategic new customers at a senior level so that they are positive towards the company as a strategic partner.
• Achieve quarterly & annual sales gross margin target.
• Work closely and effectively with recruiting, pre-sales, partner companies, and management during the entire sales cycle
• Build and manage relationships with a target list of direct clients and partners at all levels - "C" level, as well as operational/managerial levels
• Proactively create demand for Offshore engineering and staffing solutions
• Make cold calls to leads generated from trade shows, networking, strategic accounts, prospective clients, etc.
• Seek out and respond to prospect company issued RFPs / RFIs and help Evoke IT win new business
• Participate in regular client review meetings to ensure success of every engagement
• Proactively help to resolve issues with clients, partners, and internal stakeholders
• Work with Evoke IT recruiters to source and staff new client engagements.
• Actively update and use the CRM system with new sales opportunities and track all opportunities inside that system.
• Attend sales meetings and all training sessions
• Position will be reporting directly to the Senior Vice President
Thanks / Regards
(937) 533 - 4406
(302) 269 - 0340 X 4234