Title:- Sales Director
Duration :- Fulltime Remote with 30% travel in USA
* Must have experience selling CMS and or eCommerce Managed Services *
TA Digital focuses on delivering digital solutions around some of the top platforms in the worlds in CMS, Commerce, Digital Marketing and CRM spaces like Adobe, Hybris, Episerver, Magento, Sitecore, Elastic Path, Acquia, BigCommerce, Marketo, Salesforce, Coveo and MS Dynamics.
We are a leading global digital transformation agency with consistent and aggressive growth over the last 6 years and looking to further accelerate the growth. To accomplish that feat, we need sales leaders that understand the market, industry trends, partnership landscape, competition and clients.
The Sales Director will focus on selling our entire suite of digital experience, commerce and marketing services.
As a Sales Director your role will span the entire sales lifecycle from lead generation, opportunity qualification, sales pursuits, closing strategy, execution and account management.
You will be equipped with a robust inside sales team for leads generation, marketing team for nurturing and partner engagement and presales team to execute on proposals and RFP responses. You will also have at your disposal some of the top technical leaders in the industry to help showcase capabilities and thought leadership to prospects.
Ideal candidates possess a tremendous amount of drive and embody the entrepreneurial spirit.
• Drive sales opportunities from a full lifecycle perspective, be KPI and result driven.
• Manage pipeline development to supplement the efforts of Marketing and Inside Sales by contributing to email campaigns, conferences, local events, and strong set of activities with partners.
• Help strategize with prospects on their digital roadmap and ideation by showcasing the value-add of TA Digital.
• Lead presales process with the help with presales team. You are responsible for the overall strategy, approach and roadmap to win proposals and RFPs.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with partners as a whole and individual partner sales resources individually.
• Keep current leads, opportunities and wins up to date in our internal MS Dynamics CRM system.
• Have travel and work hour flexibility, especially in the face of urgent stages in high value opportunities.
• Strong experience in business development and sales for a digital transformation agency, focused on similar experience and commerce platforms as TA Digital
• Can demonstrate successful track record of achieving sales targets and KPIs.
• Remarkable communication skills, articulation and comprehension, written and oral.
• Urgency-driven decision making and drive.
• Experience being a successful executive and industry influencer.
• Ability and willingness to travel interstate.
For any additional information please feel free to reach me at 510-284-5754 Email: email@example.com
TA Digital (Formerly TechAspect) is an equal opportunity employer. ABOUT TA Digital (Formerly TECHASPECT)
TechAspect is an innovative digital transformation agency, specializing in delivering digital experience, commerce, and marketing solutions. For nearly two decades, we have been helping traditional businesses transform and create dynamic digital cultures through disruptive strategies and agile deployment of innovative solutions. We are known as a global leader in the digital technology industry for helping marketing leaders achieve their revenue targets, create profitable, omni-channel customer and commerce experiences. TechAspect has high-level strategic partnerships with digital technology companies Adobe, Microsoft, Sitecore, Acquia, Marketo, SAP Hybris, Elastic Path, BigCommerce, IBM Watson Marketing, and Episerver. The company was named on 2013, 2014, 2015 Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the United States.