DID Logic, Inc. is a multinational VoIP service provider with offices in the United States, Asia and Europe. Our switching and routing solutions connect carriers in over 12 major IX locations worldwide. Proven track of delivering great solutions to enterprise, educational, non-profit, government and SMB sectors. Logo clients include United Nations, various other non-profits, top 3 anti-virus vendors and Canonical, the company behind Ubuntu.
Currently looking for talented sales engineers (tech-savvy) to board and support new B2B clients who buy VoIP termination/origination (DID and outbound SIP) for call centers and resellers.
* Provide pre-sales engineering help to new VoIP sales opportunities
* Respond to RFSE (Request for Sales Engineering) in tandem with our sales team
* Work directly with client IT teams via email and phone to troubleshoot equipment
* Work with Tier1 suppliers to open and resolve tickets and perform testing
* Assist clients with remote troubleshooting of their SIP based PBXes
* Providing outstanding customer service
* Achieving established goals
* Active listening
* Time Management
* Fast Learner
* Team Player
* Willingness to learn and grow in startup environment
* Familiarity with or Knowledge of VoIP industry is a MUST
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills
* Presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.
* Self-driven, internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal-driven position
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
* You will be expected to develop a deep understanding of industry trends and competitive offerings
* Product expertise. Knowing how our software helps accomplish the business goals of the client and being able to demonstrate the features and functionality that address the use cases of the client, from both a business-user and an end-user perspective.
* Integration expertise. Understanding and being able to explain how our software integrates with the relevant and related tools / systems that our clients use
* Presentation and communication skills. Being able to provide product, technical, and integration expertise in a way that removes confusion, doubt, or uncertainty.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer competitive compensation packages with a bonus plan and benefits commensurate with experience. It is a full-time position. Medical, dental, vision and 401K as well as other small perks to be discussed separately. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
With DID Logic you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: start-up environment with established company resources. Everyone has a voice at DID Logic and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to our overall success. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact, they are encouraged!
Sales: 1-3 years (Required)
VoIP: 1-3 years (Required)
Engineer degree not required but is a plus!