SGS Technologies in Jacksonville, FL is looking for a Sales Executive to work with us for the long term. The Sales Executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients. We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
FULL TIME – DIRECT HIRE
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; responding to inquiry calls; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meet with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge.
- Host meetings and demonstrations for company products.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in sales – particularly in Software Services
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage complex sales and develop strategic plans
- Self-motivated, creative and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Reliable and Time Flexibility
SGS Technologie, LLC is a leading software development and IT staffing firm headquartered in Jacksonville, FL. Founded in 2003, SGS specializes in application and database development, contracting help desk and technical support professionals, and contract-to-hire and full-time positions. Since our inception, we have been committed to creating long-term business relationships with our employees and clients while excelling in customer service.
Human Resource Manager