Required - Sales Force Engineer
Greetings from Prontoux ! Please ignore, if already sent.
Title: Sales Force Engineer
Number of openings - 1 Contract C to C
Location – Houston, TX
Duration – 6 Months
Client Name – Waste management
Implementation Partner – Tavant
About the Role :
Job Description :
Required 10+ Yrs Experience
- Good Salesforce platform experience
- Responsible for implementing scalable solutions including continuous delivery, optimization, monitoring, release management and support the end to end release process.
- Responsible for all the Salesforce updates made seamlessly move from development through staging to production.
- Good Experience with Salesforce platform production deployments working in an agile methodology environment
- Experience in Continuous Integration Tools (Git, Ant)
- Experience in Salesforce DX
- Experience with FloSum (CI/CD with SFDX).
- Working experience on Managed packages and unmanaged packages
- Experience in Windows and Linux Scripting
- A good team player, ability to learn quickly, excellent written and spoken communication