Role : Sales Manager / Accounts manager / Business Development
Location : Bellevue WA
Job Type : FTE
- Business Development will direct and execute the creation of annual, Strategic Account Plans to maximize profitable sales, maintain high client satisfaction, and bring value to the client’s customers.
- Securing and expanding volume of profitable New Business Contracts (NBCs).
- Other responsibilities include assisting in recruiting, coaching and motivation of internal teams, analysing market trends, developing sales tools, forecasting accurately and reporting updates weekly.
- Thorough knowledge of the proposal process, legal and contracting process
- Stakeholder management, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate tenacity, pro activity, and initiative.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Responsible for End-to-End Recruitment includes client interfaces within the assigned Account Evaluating the right candidates, Onboarding.
- Experience building and manages key client relationships and is responsible for top - line and bottom - line performance of the portfolio.
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships with Clients, Consultants Resources and co - workers Should be strong in follow ups and Negotiation skills.
- Knowledge on US recruiting and US Tax terms like Corp to Corp, W2 and 1099.