- Inc. 500 & 5000 Honoree Company for 2012,2013,2014,2015, 2016 and 2017
- Atyeti Ranks No. 270 on the 2012 Inc. 500 List
- 2012,2016 and 2017 NJ 50 Fastest Growing Companies
We are looking for a Sales Manager – for our organization.
Please email: or call: 609-480-9735
Sales Manager - Responsibilities:
Atyeti Inc is a Global Information Technology Solutions and Services provider, with offices in USA, UK, Poland, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Colombia and Hong Kong. We specialize in providing IT Solutions in Capital Markets and Financial Services. We help our customers in developing, supporting and maintaining highly secure, real-time trading systems.
Atyeti's unwavering commitment and focus in understanding client needs and the passion to execute allows us in delivering quantifiable value and consistently exceeding our clients expectations.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships to drive sales
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of sales leads by effectively working a successful follow-up strategy
- Responsible for generating business opportunities by identifying IT job openings & New projects
- Prepare and execute a daily sales plan that identifies potential business opportunities
- Sales plan will include working existing accounts (warm calls) and contacting new potential clients (cold calls), it will also include sourcing and mining for leads
- Contacting key decision makers via phone calls, email marketing and in-person visits
- Effectively navigate both clients and candidates through the interview process and sales cycle
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting best practices and providing accurate, thorough documentation on employees in our applicant tracking system.
- Meet deadlines, balance multiple requisitions, and diminish issues with consultants based in assigned territory
- Investment banking experience a plus.