Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Mountain View, CA
NICE Actimize Premier team is seeking a proactive and detail-oriented Sales Operations Analyst to enhance the understanding of the business and improve decision making. In this position you will collect, analyze, and report sales-related data in an ongoing effort to increase overall sales productivity.
- Assist Sales Representatives gathering data, creating reports and dashboards
- Create and distribute analytical reports including ad hoc and custom reports for sales
- Manage lead assignment routing from marketing to the sales organization
- Salesforce administration. ie: maintaining data integrity
- Auditing contracts and verifying contract information is properly documented in Salesforce.com
- Project Management for projects submitted or related to sales owned software
- Create Sales Process documentation and improvement
- Assist in data amendments and perform data clean up in Salesforce.com
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of Actimize.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 0-3 years of experience with data analysis and written analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply a wide range of business skills and analysis to the function
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adjust to multiple demands.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively across all levels of management.
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Salesforce.com Administration Experience
- Experience in a Sales or Marketing environment
- SaaS business experience
- B2B experience