SALES SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT Title:
Sales Solutions Architect Location:
Centreville, VA Terms:
Must have a minimum of an active DoD Secret clearance. By virtue of that, U.S. citizenship is required. OVERVIEW:
At Systematic, we seek out industry leaders. As a member of our team, you will not only be given the opportunity to provide thought leadership in your area of expertise, but it will be expected. We are a group of people with various backgrounds, that together are making a huge impact here in the United States and around the world.
As the Solutions Architect,
you will be working with our team to provide end-to-end technical solutions across several areas:
- You will be expected to apply your advanced technical background to overcome any number of challenges on the projects you support.
- You will help to deliver both pre-sales and post-sales support to a variety of customers and business partners.
- You will be expected to participate in customer facing meetings to align strategies and determine business and technical requirements that will be used in developing solutions or solution alternatives.
- You should be able to demonstrate the ability to determine the fit between a client’s requested deployment and the defined deployment criteria of our product suite.
- Develop and refine technical solutions that meet or exceed all technical requirements while working closely with customers
- Create solution architecture figures, content, and artifacts that clearly communicate the solution
- Work closely with business development team to support a wide variety of capture and proposal activities
- Serve as a hands-on solution architect and leverage expertise in architecting, designing, and building medium to large-scale systems
- Oversee and manage other Sales Engineers in the pre/post-sales support activities
- Background and/or degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of Defense industry experience preferably in sales engineering, systems engineering, and/or software engineering
- Broad technical background in internet security principles
- Strong background in IT system administration
- Thorough understanding of web-based application architectures (ASP.NET MVC, MEAN stack, etc.)
- Must have a good understanding of the sales process and the roles and responsibilities of a sales engineer
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to travel 25-50%
- Defense industry communication technologies, such as -SATCOM, 3G, LTE, tactical radios, LAN/WAN, WIFI, etc.
- Working knowledge of defense interoperability standards (USTMF, VMF, APP-11, MIP, Link 16, NFFI, CoT, etc.)
- Military knowledge or experience is preferred
Systematic takes great pride in offering our employees one of the best benefits packages in our industry. This includes but is not limited to:
- 100% Employer paid monthly premiums for Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- A Comprehensive paid time off which includes Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, 3 Floating Holidays and Sick Time
- Training and Certification reimbursement
- Company paid home Internet
At Systematic, you can expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment. We are committed to us to giving our team the tools, training and opportunity for growth every day.*SYSTEMATIC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.