We re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology and entrepreneurship and we re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. If you are a superstar with contagious personality, who accepts nothing less than excellence and are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the IT Staffing Sales Support Specialist position with Simplified IT Solutions Inc., is for you!
Position: IT Staffing Sales Support Specialist
Location: Brea, CA
The IT Staffing Sales Support Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate sales administration processing for a sales support team dedicated to an assigned sales force comprised of internal sales representatives. This position resolves all day-to-day issues and establishes a partnership working with and assisting sales representatives to maximize their sales efforts and assist in achieving company sales goals and in completing individual sales responsibilities. Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction by quickly and accurately identifying and resolving issues within the team, following-up on open items, and communicating with sales and the end customer as is necessary to facilitate additional sales.
Responsibilities And Duties:
- Support Account Managers with a sense of urgency for all client support to elevate our level of productivity and delivery
- Serve as a liaison between Simplified IT Solutions Inc., and client companies by submitting candidate resumes for consideration, scheduling interviews and arranging travel when necessary.
- Enter and update job orders/closing reports/client information into our ATS
- Coordinate interviews with clients/candidates/recruiters
- Keep accurate and detailed records in our ATS of all communications and process
- Facilitate and manage the processing and executing of all Professional Service Agreements (PSA) and Statement of Work (SOW) for all clients.
- Ensure that PSAs and SOWs are signed by all parties and filed by client in an organized fashion both online and hard copy.
- Assist with RFP s and any strategic sales opportunity pursuit when deemed necessary
- Review all resumes and bios for correct spelling and grammar
- Update job board in real time with status updates
- Submit candidates in client portals/VMS
- Coordinate networking or client events such as breakfast , lunches and happy hours
- Always be an ambassador and representative of Simplified IT Solutions Inc.,
- The ideal candidate will have a background of at least 2 years in the recruiting industry with an experience in staffing customer service, account management, staffing sales or staffing sales support (Preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills (strong phone communication skills and presentation skills are necessary.)
- Strong computers skills and the ability to learn varied, complex systems; experience with Microsoft Office; intermediate Excel, Word skills and experience with a CRM/ATS database
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with an ability to listen and respond to customer concerns and issues to maintain the highest quality service for all customers.
- Detail-oriented and knows the importance of follow up
- Ability to work in a faced paced/high energy environment
If interested, please email your resume to Pankaj.Khurana(at)Simplifytek.com or call 714.905.4748